1-2 December 2022
- Bergamo, Italy
The surface quality of ingots, billets, blooms and slabs is a particularly important issue in order to insure the required surface quality of final rolled and forged products. This aspect is becoming increasingly significant especially nowadays, when a lot of steelmakers are refocusing their activity on the search for better surface quality or new specialty steels requiring high quality surface features. All this lays on a table of new challenges faced by steelmaking industries, when energy efficiency and consequently lower environmental impact are concerned.
This international meeting aims at sharing the knowledge about the improvement of the surface quality of the continuously cast products and this scope will be achieved by clear expositions about:
• recent advances on the defect analysis;
• the root cause of the defects;
• innovative lubricating products;
• operations and maintenance;
• application of electromagnetic devices;
• AI applications, simulation and computing methods.
Further information and registration: