Partnerships and networks
Jernkontoret represents the steel industry through a wide range of associations - both nationally and internationally. Here is information on some of the ones with which Jernkontoret works most intensively.
Here, too, there is information on certain professional bodies with links to the steel industry.
This section includes a description of:
- SKGS A campaigning body that brings together the steel, mining, forestry and chemicals industries to safeguard the interests of energy-intensive production in Sweden.
- Jernkontoret's Energy network. A platform for exchange of experience for the iron- and steel industries together with Triple Steelix.
- Network for collaboration on sustainability Mining, iron and steel companies collaborate on sustainability issues.
- MITF - Metal Information A forum of five industry associations, the purpose of which is to spread information about metals and their impact on the environment.
- Bruksindustriföreningen (The Iron and Steel Works Association) Represents the steel industry in those matters where collaboration takes place with the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise (Svenskt Näringsliv).
- Professional bodies
More information about representation on different organisations
Each year, the Jernkontoret Annual Report presents a list of those persons who represent the Swedish steel industry in different organisations and associations, both nationally and internationally.